At this year’s AgileAus Conference, we asked over 1200 attendees for their favourite, most inspiring books on Agile.
And this is what they told us. These are the titles that came up again and again as the most helpful for learning about Agile:
Follow the links below for more info on each of these titles.
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time – Jeff Sutherland
- Lean Change Management – Jason Little
- Continuous Delivery: Reliable Software Releases through Build, Test, and Deployment Automation – Jez Humble and David Farley
- The Lean Startup – Eric Ries
- Turn the Ship Around!: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders – L. David Marquet
- Coaching Agile Teams – Lyssa Adkins
- Lean from the Trenches – Henrik Kniberg
- The Art of Action: How Leaders Close the Gaps between Plans, Actions and Results – Stephen Bungay
You can also find out more about the next AgileAus Conference – including some of the recently-announced speakers.
These popular AgileAus books also appeared in the most recent edition of AgileTODAY Magazine.