Every year, AgileAus attracts over 1100 individuals who are keen to ignite their organisations to change the way they work for the better. Of late, we have noticed a strong appetite in the community to make a real difference with Agile.
We find ourselves buzzing with questions like:
- What kinds of innovative delivery are helping maximise impact when resources are very limited?
- How can we nurture flexible, adaptive and humane organisations?
- How can a change of mindset help to eliminate waste and deliver the outcomes that really matter to us as individuals, families and communities?
- How can we harness the knowledge of the community to ignite change?
To nurture these conversations and more like them, we’re thrilled to introduce the inaugural Better Worlds 2018 Conference. This one-day, single stream forum will spotlight stories of innovative delivery that are making a tangible impact across government, education, health and for purpose organisations.
Kindly sharing their expertise at Better Worlds 2018 are speakers including:
- Project and Innovation Coordinator at Guide Dogs Australia, John-Ross Barressi
- Author of Made by Humans – The AI Condition, Ellen Broad
- Founder and Director, Adaptive Cultures, Alison Cameron
- President and CEO, Buurtzorg Asia and Buurtzorg China, Stephan Dyckerhoff
- Agile Transformation Capability Lead, ABS, Juliet Fallace
- Strategic Policy and Research Manager in R&L Practice Standards and Solutions at VicRoads, Nicola Fotheringham
- General Manager, SBS On Demand, Abigail Thomas
We do hope you will consider coming along and be inspired by the ideas, opportunities and processes that are making Better Worlds! Registrations are now open at http://betterworlds.com.au/ – discounted rates for NFPs and for-purpose orgs apply.